Friday, August 20, 2010

NOW IT'S GETTING INTERESTING!!!

Van blogs seem to be popping up and it's about time. I just stumbled upon this site through the Van Creeps blog and was blown away. This dude say's some very cool stuff about all of us and is a big supporter. I wish he lived closer.  Be sure to check out "NO ONE RIDES FOR FREE". This guy is gonna keep me on my toes. I can't say enough good things about the site. The name, the background, the logo; this guy did it right. As I was checking out his blog, I saw the same rainbow colored Blue Dodge from the Fu-Manchu video I posted. Very interesting.

I know you come on here, so shoot me an email Mr. Utah Van guy. Killer fucking Dodge by the way!
http://no-one-rides-for-free.blogspot.com/

1 comment:

  1. Wow, Jay, thank you so much for the kind words (and the link here, my shits blowin' up ever since!).

    I thought that was crazy too, seeing the same van in the Fu video, weird for sure.

    I'll get with you, thanks man!

    ReplyDelete