Tuesday, November 6, 2012

It PARTY Time This SATURDAY AT EMBERS BAR!

This SATURDAY Nov. 10th Gonna party at THE EMBERS BAR for my bday. Come down all is welcome bring your Van or Chopper starts art 9pm! Great vintage dirty bar so don't take a shower and get ready to party. My real bday is tomorrow.  Don't forget to show up gonna be some free food, and super cheap extra strong drinks. Dirty bar, dirty drinks and dirty women!

Facebook. Saavedraandrew@me.com

PARK IN REAR HUGE LOT IF NO FRONT PARKING.

EMBERS
11332 Washington Blvd
WhittierCA 90606
Embers bar is truly a hidden diamond, its been around since the 60's and not much has changed. It started as a beatnik bar then turned into a biker bar in the 70's. Its famous for the devil paintings that have been there since the 60's inside.

This is me BACK FROM THE FUTURE (thanx Chase) cb550 with econo. is this my real dad?






No comments:

Post a Comment