Friday, October 8, 2010

NOOOOOOO!!!!!!!

THIS VAN IS NOT WORTH THE $!!!!
Really nice guy who loves his van and has done everything he could with all his heart into it BUT...

MAJOR RUST on the a pillars and issues with the doors etc. Nice wheels and color but it needs to be completely re-sanded and body work done as well as huge rust repair problems.
I looked at this van for Donny and advised him away from it. I also lost my camera during my trip to see it.
Bad Ju Ju.
Even if you paid $1000 for it, you would have to dump a shitload of cash into it to get it ready to paint again. It has some trans problems as well.

Sorry to bum out the owner because he was nice and seemed trustworthy and is really into vans.
I don't want to see any of you getting all crazy and making a bad decision like I have in the past. Take away the rims and tires and you have a poor poor van.

No comments:

Post a Comment