Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Vandoleros Van In, Turn On and Chop Out!

The alarm sounded off at 4:00 am Sunday morning.  I quickly got dressed.  Vandoleros member shirt, blue jeans, old pair of leather shoes from who knows where and Cycles Zombies trucker cap I got from Scotty in Arizona.  I jumped in the Stabbin' Cabin and off I went!  Vandolero Damion and Craig had stayed in there vans in front of the shop and I was eager to wake them, brew some coffee and start the show!  I hardly slept the night before but I was so pumped to see our vans parked side by side that I felt no pain.  The show was a huge success!  The swap meet was going off with deals, the chopper corral was packed and the van parking was like scene straight out of 1975!  If you missed the show, well then you missed one of "BEST VAN AND CHOPPER SHOW" of the year!  All you can do now is look through our pictures and wish you had made it!
CHEERS!        






















CLICK THE PLAY BELOW TO VIEW THE FULL PICTURE SLIDE SHOW


The Coming Of The Plague (Vendor)

Thee Cormans

No comments:

Post a Comment